Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cinematic Cutscene bug? [SPOILERS]

Climaxstriker

This is really more of an "Aesthetic" bug during the cinematic cutscenes, and not really a gameplay bug.

When I go play a cinematic quest, everything goes fine. It's just when Transference static happens in a cutscene (I.E.: When we find our Operators, when the Queens stick Kuva in our warframe's faces and cause a transference surge, when Ballas does that hand wavey thing and cause some sort of Transference interference.) This happens.

unknown.png?width=866&height=499

Other than that, nothing is terribly wrong? I can live with it. I fiddled with Resolution a bit and no change. I were apart of it and I only got this.

5880F9FB3517F9CA5BA34EFC2D86D5D25CA27BBB (1293Ã745)

Anyone got any ideas on how this might be solved?

I'm not any rush to get it solved. If nothing else, I know for certain it was transference distortion that Ballas used. So the bug was useful for something. 

This is most likely a problem with your graphics card. How old is it, and which one do you have? You may want to clear out your old driver and reinstall a fresh up-to-date version, as well as run a Cache Verification/Optimization from the launcher. Checking if you have the correct DX settings may also contribute to helping solve this.