The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flux Rifle And Supra

Symbiont71

Question

I can build both, but i don't know which yet and i will build them one at a time.

I like them both for different reasons, but i'm the type of player that sticks to a set amount of weapons, so, since they are both primary with good medium range damage and great for crowds, i don't know which one to pick.

I like flux for the armor ignore and that makes it great for high end mobs, but supra is so damn cool!

Which one performs better on 90+ mobs?

8 answers to this question

Supra destroys the Flux in terms of raw damage output.

Flux ignores armor, is pin-point accurate, staggers, and did I mention that it ignores armor.

Personally, I favor the Flux when I'm not using my Lanka.

Edited by GottFaust

I would have to put my vote in for Flux as well mainly because while its damage may be a little lower, you can just focus on a weak point since its very accurate and watch them melt. Supra doesn't have nearly enough accuracy to focus on a weak spot and place every shot there. 

I would also say that you should try out the gorgon and see how you like the playstyle as the supra really isn't a whole lot different, other than the pretty slow moving bullets. Its like a gorgon with boltor-like projectiles. 

One more thing, they both chew though ammo pretty fast, so unless you have an ammo mutation max ranked, its hard to keep your ammo up in endless defence after wave 20 and longer boss fights. So plan on having a strong secondary, like the acrid which actully got a second multi-shot mods to stack on and they increased the armour price mod stats. 

Edited by Dave851

Even though people argue that Supra has amazing raw DPS based on number crunching, its sluggish projectile and high recoil are factors that completely KILLS that claim in REAL COMBAT gameplay.

Edit: Heck, marcutio on youtube agreed that even Dera would outperform Supra due to its pinpoint accuracy and less ammo waste. And Dera has recently received buff to its projectile speed, which made it quite as fast as bullets now.

Edited by YTakuyaY