The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cetus Crashing my Game

xXxPanicXx

I tried to enter Cetus several times with my graphics on various settings to see if it would work, i updated my drivers, i did everything i could think of. (however i cannot upgrade to 64 bit os at this time and im not sure thats why it crashed, as i can go to other cities and Play the rest of the game Perfectly fine at 64 fps) It does not go lower that 56 frames just freezes and stops/ crashes. Sometimes the crash pop up will show up other times it wont. It only happens when i get to the tunnels to go do the bounty.

WAR-1798829

*EDIT* Fixed!! switched to 64 bit!

Edited by xXxPanicXx
FIXED

I have been just the same problem for three days 
and all that game support does is tell me downloaded this program downloaded the other updated ur drivers and blah blah blah,they do nothing to see if the problem comes from them

I already started to think about deleting the game because for three days the game support has done nothing ,if I show you how many messages I have been posting in the last 3 days without substantial progress we will need 5 pages.i go to cetus to do a bounty the game is crashed. front of the gate again and again and again nothing has changed😟😟😟,I started the game 11 days ago and I've finished two-and-a-half planets only

another problem arose now any mission and I get normally gathers the team and when the screen changes to see my boat and the other members of the group I see nothing but a black screen I hear the music from behind I can write to chat but I can not do anything else the game sticks there after this the game is crash,do you have the same problem??? the first time he did it to me it was yesterday and is now continuing..

have you tried going to the dynamic resolution setting and instead of disabling it you set it to user via the arrows and then slif the slider all the way left to 50 being the lowest? Ive had probelms with fps in the plains and I did this and now I can move and complete bounties but I'll still crash when entering a crowded cetus atleast the mission saves.