Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kela De Thaym Platform Transition

TheJumbaco

My friend and I ran a few runs to get some specific mods from her. Near the final area where the boss fight happens, there is that platform where you stand on specific panels to shoot a spinning slotted disk. After successfully completing this mini-challenge, the platform rises to show a large area where the boss fight takes place. When my friend (the host) skipped the transition, every single time I was caught stuck inside of the platform, but I could still see outside of it.

The second time, a spring jump and some fiddling managed to get me out. The first and third time, I could not get out. When I tried to use the /unstuck command, it teleported me to the bottom of the stage where the original challenge occurred and I had no way of getting out (or leaving for that matter, since the exit door is in the fighting arena). We tried this again, this time without skipping the transition, and I was easily seen above the platform, I had spawned on top just as he did. The issue only seems to occur when the animation is skipped in some way.