Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Demands/feedback.....

• Make sure every dojo room has the cool ceiling lighting.   The observatory and labs dont look like they have been touched.   Just the main halls and big intersection rooms.
  • Remove restrictions on the order of building clan halls and also allow us to build multiples of them.
  • Decouple capacity from Clan halls and just give us a set amount right from the beginning.
  • ONE Power Generating room(not against being able to place more, just not for power capacity sake).  It would be able to be upgraded through additional resources (same as building more PG rooms) to provide more power.

3 o the 5 clan halls are absolutely beautiful rooms that I would love to use multiples of.  The long rectangular hall is the longest straight away you can have and is perfect for spacing obstacle courses that are side by side apart.   The plus sign Clan Hall is really the most beautiful of all the clan halls I think.   And bringing up the rear is second to last clan hall that has some walkways on the side but the middle is completely open and has 4 side doors.  Not sure I would use that multiple times but its possible.   The starter Hall and the last Hall arent that cool.

• Improve "Snap to surface" in decorator mode.  This should let us easily snap walk-way parts together instead of being the nightmare it is now. 
  • Give decorator rotation the option of turning things 45-90 degrees at a time so you have perfect angles.  
  • When you are moving or placing an item have the cursor/camera focus be on the CENTER of the object.  

I've started trying to build platforms and surfaces in my Dojo and its already frustrating lol. (before this latest patch)

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN