Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Research Color Pigments Don't Drop

(XBOX)ViLet Blue 147

The Beasts of the Sanctuary Update with Saryn Rere-work and more dojo updates has just come out and I feel that I need to shed some light on this.  Even before this update I have had these issues and so have many of my clan members.  We get a new color to start researching, we donate all the credits because we have them and just focus on getting the current pigments.  We will run the corresponding missions to find the enemys we need that drop the pigments and find that only some of us will actually get the pigments to drop.  I've helped with most of the colors we have research but it seems that nearly half of them wouldn't even drop from the enemys, so I couldn't help out with the research.  Today (Day of update 6/5/2018) I went and got the "Shard Black" color researching.  I filled up the credits and then went to the Plains of Eidolon to kill the Eidolon Vomvalysts needed to drop the pigments.  I went and fully killed over 20 Vomvalysts and found that no pigments have droped.  I asked some clan mates and found that they didn't get any to drop either.  This issues has been for as long as I can remember but becomes increasingly harder when we have new colors to research.  I hope that this issue can be solved soon due to it preventing progression.