Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post-Sacrifice Cinematic Quests: Wishlist & Predictions

Tellakey

17 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

I'd like to see more of the Corpus and Grineer. I want to see Grineer High Command on Saturn, maybe tied in with a Titan landscape. I also want to see Corpus leadership (a more malevolent leadership over the board) in a story about Corpus militarization, tied in with a Ganymede landscape. Then I want to see a Cephalon uprising (Halo 5-style), maybe tied in with Sentients coming from Tau.

I am really not a fan of Keith Thompson's art. He just doesn't really pay attention to established designs for Grineer, Orokin, or Sentient stuff. While his designs are close, they miss key elements of factional design. For example, Grineer stuff is bulbous, not just asymmetric and grungy. But his Grineer stuff seems to lack that bulbous element. Orokin architecture and technology is mostly white, yet accented by black/gray parts and gold trim. It's also very symmetrical, reflecting the beauty and symmetry of the Orokin. His Orokin stuff is basically just white and gold, and asymmetrical. Sentient technology looks like a twisted version of Orokin technology, featuring a lot of wrinkly metallics (look at the sentient scimitar skin, War and Broken War, the Lua Sentients), yet its symmetrical, like Orokin stuff is supposed to be. His Sentients look like chewed up gum and are asymmetric (just look at the Eidolons). While there's a lore explanation for the Eidolon asymmetry, the same thing is present in this art. He has technical talent, but that art just doesn't look good to me from an aesthetic standpoint. I really hope that's not what they end up going with for Sentient stuff.

Yeah, his designs are a bit too HR Giger.  Warframe’s always been much simpler and cleaner.  I don’t mind it for the Sentients I don’t think (but please, something more like the old almost insectoid sentients, not walking tree sentients), but that should NOT be the Orokin style.

I tend to believe that the VOID didnt cause the transformations that gave Tenno's the powers.Must be a higher evolved civilization at stake.A more powerfull faction.Or maybe the void was a failed experiment by the ancient Orokins.I mean they were pretty badass at creating amazing technology.Maybe they wanted to open a "gate" to another system therefore unleashing something much worse in process.Maybe like an underworld or something.