Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cytron Full-Auto Bowgun

Zer0TheNinja

I know many people have suggested automatic cross bows and bows, but never an actual gun. When thinking of an idea I thought of a unique Idea for a gun, maybe a gun that shoots full auto, but has a chance of sometimes shooting a heavy arrow in between. It would slow down it's rate of fire for this special bullet, but also do more damage than every other shot.

Type: Full Auto/Bow gun
Ammo Type: Assault rifle (many characteristics are that of an assault rifle, so it uses rifle ammo)
Damage Type: Physics Impact
Fire Rate: 9.5 Decreases to 7 whenever the heavy arrow is shot
Damage: 17.5 Increases to 27 when a heavy arrow is shot.
Accuracy: 16
Base Clip Size: 25
Base Ammo Size:  250
Reload Speed: 3.5s
Polarities: 1 Attack

Image: (This is not a final product or anything, it is an example of one of the styles it might look like, DO NOT take it seriously)

Cytron_zps5792d411.jpg

Tell me what you think about the concept I don't really care what you think of the pitcure

Note: I did use a similar idea to this before named the M23-Cytron but that was made of a combination of existing guns in other games, I made this one in Paint .Net myself. The other idea was a regular assault rifle, but this is a bow gun.

Sounds sorta like a fancy boltor that looks like a bowgun with a heavy arrow thingerymabobber

I thumbed you up just cuz you didn't write something like"That picture sucks you can't draw S#&$" (especially since most of those people don't draw stuff even)