Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A suggestion for mid-game endless mission extractions

thiccfinn

I am not sure if this idea has been presented anywhere before, so I'll have a go at it.

So, many people ask for the ability to extract in the middle of an endless mission. Whether this should be allowed or not seems to be a quite controversial topic in the community.

I got an idea that would make this possible, while still potentially keeping both parties happy.

I suggest that the mission host would be able to set "mid-mission extraction" either allowed or forbidden. Then, the player looking for a squad would be able to look for games that allow, dont allow or both. This would allow people to join games that they can leave if they want/need to, while still allowing others to do long runs without the fear of someone leaving mid-game.

Thank you for reading, and I would appreciate it if you'd comment on this idea.

2 minutes ago, CrocoTenno said:

This would allow people to join games that they can leave if they want/need to, while still allowing others to do long runs without the fear of someone leaving mid-game.

How often do you go into a long run without a premade squad? Every time I have done it, it was with friends/clan mates. I do not mind if they leave midway through, because I want them to keep the rewards (sometimes stuff comes up). Currently everyone has to leave to allow that one person to not lose everything.

If DE is going to allow mid-game extractions, they should just allow it. There is really no point in having the option to prevent it.

14 minutes ago, CrocoTenno said:

So, many people ask for the ability to extract in the middle of an endless mission. Whether this should be allowed or not seems to be a quite controversial topic in the community. 

I don't think it's controversial at all, people have been asking for individual extraction in all endless missions for a long time and pretty much everyone agrees it should be a thing.

I can't understand why anyone would see it as a negative addition.

2 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

I can't understand why anyone would see it as a negative addition.

My assumption on that point: it is to actually justify the suggestion. If everyone approves of it then this suggestion is totally pointless.