Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Thought.

ForgemasterHD

So, I was recently watching some Dark Sector footage, and I started thinking: What if the Stalker is Hayden Tenno? 

I mean, he must not have died a hero, so he lived long enough to become the villain, right?

P.S. I never played the Dark Sector game. Don't hate meh ;~;

Warframe is a spirit sequel of Dark Sector, nothing more.

In one of the livestreams, they said that Hayden was the original Tenno, the one who started it all. I still sort of refuse to believe this though.

Also

Don't hate meh ;~;

I couldn't resist.

In one of the livestreams, they said that Hayden was the original Tenno, the one who started it all. I still sort of refuse to believe this though.

In terms of idea, yeah, he was the one who started it. But in terms of Dark Sector lore, there was already someone infected with the virus, even before Hayden.

Warframe is a spirit sequel of Dark Sector, nothing more.

Actually the concept of dark sector is the sequel not the actual game. Hence Hayden destroying the solar rails in the original concept.

That hayden is the first actual tenno, What happened to him is unknown. That tenno being the stalker could be likely.

Since we don't have his actual story anywhere in lore we can't really say if he is or not but it seems more likely since the final version of dark sector seems to be in a completely different universe.

Edited by Palkora

In terms of idea, yeah, he was the one who started it. But in terms of Dark Sector lore, there was already someone infected with the virus, even before Hayden.

ya but I think he was talking about the one who started the tenno order which according to the devs was hayden tenno.