Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros quest - hunting Jugernauts is really really annoying

Leo.doodling

I've had the Inaros quest-line for so long now and the biggest problem is the end - I have to kill some amount of Juggernauts.

First off I remember being confused because I thought I just had to kill one - which I did. And then was confused as to why the quest didn't move on. I looked online and found that this involved killing many of them. Part of the problem might have been the jug visual was bugged and didn't show the Juggernaut icon correctly (seems to work now). I think a voice line about needing many would be helpful to clear things up.

But now I am trying to find and kill the Juggernauts I need. The problem lies in getting them to spawn. I get the message from the Lotus telling me the Juggernaut is near by alongside the scream, and I proceed to kill a ton of infected. But then I get the message the Juggernaut has moved on. I cannot seem to get the things to spawn with any certainty. More often then not I get no spawn. Just today I was doing an alert when the message popped up about a Juggy nearby and the party I was with proceeded to kill tons of infected (party has some MR 20 folk that had some powerful attacks) but nope! Juggy went on it's merry way.

This is so tiresome and frustrating. Plus there is another quest where I need the Juggy drop that is also on my list (my last two quests) but yet I can't get these things to spawn. For a big threat they sure are shy.

To solve your Juggernaut problem of leaving early, go do Exterminate missions on Eris and don't kill anything until a scream indicating a Juggernaut is here with the Lotus telling you that a Juggernaut is here. Then turn around and start killing everything in sight. Definitely will appear.