Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE after 22.20.6

Some of the new pigments are downright evil to get your hands on.   White pigment coming from condrocs makes me want to kill myself.  I dare anyone on the dev team to farm for tower white pigment on live server.  Black was super easy to get even at 10% drop rate from vorma.   I gave up on white and moved on to devar grey( Tusk bombs).  This is doable but very time consuming.   Trying to find the best mission to break away from the group and just farm the enemy lol.  The darygn pilots though...that will be another fun one.  Its probably easier to hunt and kill the ones on the ground!!  

I noticed while running all over the place looking for stupid birds that you guys decided to SPEED UP enemy Dargyns.   That is a horrible change.   Now it feels like im playing no mans sky which has some of THE worst space combat.  Those Dargyns buzz around so fast its extremely difficult to shoot them down now.  And with how often and accurately they can pepper you with gunfire they keep your shields stripped.   Why did you change how fast they can go???

Toss in those warships enemy reinforcements and some parts of the map are incredibly deadly solo.  I failed the 30-50 bounty today trying to solo it.   I do that in a group all the time and never break a sweat or get dropped and do decent damage/kills in general.  Solo though they strip your shields and health so fast its not even funny.  I guess because your the only target out there your taking 100% of the shots from everything.    

But mix all those 3 things together and you guys gave us a sadistic challenge to get the new pigments for some of the colors.   

But the Dargyn change is beyond pigments, that affects everything on PoE.  Bounties, free roam.    I dont get that change at all...  

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Have you tried octavia? With decent duration some range and mostly intact strenght (mine' 55% but i have energy conversion to fix that problem)

Easily breezing trough the T5 bounties with her, invisible all the time, the enemies keep killing themselves (Octavia's 1) ez game ez life. And energy is not a problem with her passive and energy orbs at every corner in PoE (zenurik and arcane energize also help but not everybody has those)

As far as the pigments go I stopped caring a long time ago, once I saw DE has moved away from the old 100% pigment drop rate.

Edited by EDM774