Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fiding squads

mouadazer

probleme :

finding squads is sometimes hard like the host who got a bad connection and people who play tridelon (hydrolyst ) with an ignis and zephyr . sometimes i want to play with my friend but we have a bad connection and we cant host . so we are obliged to separe .

i cant host a mission so i need to wait for someone . sometimes it said " avaible squads 2" but i cant join any 

solution

option consiste on ading a list of avaible squads with there informations (ping / number of player x/4 / there mastery ranks....) on every mission and add a password to squad if its necessary

results :

people will no more join randomly squads .

players can meet each other on missions if they have bad connection and cant host by joining a good host

no more host problemes

joining a specific squad is better than random squad

squad info can change at any time

anyone can leave, anyone can join in empty spots

it would be rather hard to keep available squad info updated/consistent

partial solution - check your region and ping limit in options>gameplay for better host compatibility

Since every mission in this game is played hosted, having the ability to create custom lobbies on PoE and endless modes will be a really nice QoL feature which would reduce a lot of the random matchmaking problems we have now like players wanting to leave after 5 minutes of survival or the host leaving after a eidolon hunt (Haven't noticed this personally but I hear it's a common problem)