The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are the items from the less popular syndicates more in demand?

Apav

Question

Hi guys!

I'm deciding my syndicates choice based on how well their items trade mainly because I want to start acquiring plat as soon as possible. Plus none of their cosmetics really stand out to me and I can get all the mods and weapons from the other syndicates by trading anyway. I'm still somewhat new so I really have no idea what items sell fast. I've read that the Red Veil, Perrin Sequence and New Loka are the less popular choices. Does that mean that there are less quantities of their items for sale, and that they sell faster and/or are worth more because of supply and demand? 

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Apav

3 answers to this question

Correct. The right three syndicates are less popular, thus we have lower supply of their weapons and mods, thus they are more expensive and sell better. Just go to warframe.market and compare Vaykor Hek (Steel Meridian) and Sancti Tigris (New Loka).

Generally weapons like the Secura Lecta (just one example) is worth more mainly for the double credit drop on it. What i think anyway, might not be right, haven't looked at their prices much as i work my way to them anyway

Edited by IAmPandaEternal

Not that I have noticed.

I am maxed in Steel Meridian, Arbitar of Hexis, Cephalon Suda and Red Veil.

I have 2 friends maxed in Perrin Sequence and New Loka.

We always play in party chat so we can talk even if we are not in the same mission.

Based on our sales via the in game trade chat the prices seem about the same. Some items will be "popular" for a while and be more easily sold but that is about it.

We find that all syndicate mods trade for 10 - 15p each and all syndicate weapons for 30 - 50p each.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.