• 16GB Ram
  • 512 Samsung SSD
  • GTX970

New PC:

• R7 2700x
  • 16GB Ram
  • 512 Samsung SSD
  • GTX970

With the old computer I could ran the game no problem all the time, with the new one I have to restart the whole computer just before playing, otherwise I get performance dips every few seconds, feels like the GPU freezes for a second, this is the only game in which this happens, I have tried witcher, BF, the division, doom and a couple others and this does not happen, I can be using my computer normally and launch them whenever I want no performance issues at all.

I have tested different settings, with DX10/11 on or off, verified cache and re-installed the game clean, still same issue, does anyone have any idea as of why this could be happening?

I have recorded and made a short video with an explanation:

Video

Thanks

Edited by SkullData

Anyone from DE that might need some information from my end to try and figure this out? I thought it might be the issue where one core gets slammed by instructions, but all my cores seem pretty chill, not sure what this might be.

• 1 month later...

Having the same issue here as well.

• Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz
  • RAM: 12GB DDR3
  • Motherboard: ASRock X58 Extreme3
  • Game is Installed on 512GB SSD

GPU says it is running at 40-42% at 48c

All CPU cores are between 39-43c

In game FPS readout is sitting still at 69fps 17ms RAM 774mb

Edit: I have tried verifying / optimizing download cache from the Warframe launcher as well. (About 500mb were optimized.)

Edited by JMan31337
Updating Info

So a couple days ago my PC decided to die, BSOD every startup, so naturally I had to format, after this the issue is gone, so it seems that somehow even verifying and optimizing and all the other options still wasn't enough to fix the problem, btw I also downloaded the game from scratch, just to be sure it wasn't the game files I already had, somehow the game engine got worse as time passed before I formatted but now all is good.