Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Major] Zephyr stuck permanently crouching

Bilge_

After performing the hover jump (hold 1) and some combination of additional dashes (1) and air glides (right click), upon landing back on the ground, Zephyr became stuck permanently crouching and bobbing across the landscape. It was still possible to move, shoot, use abilities and even bullet jump, but melee attacks would not work. However, all of these things were performed without any animation; Zephyr just remained in the crouched state. I tried /unstuck but it had no effect. After a minute or so, abilities stopped working for no apparent reason. Then, after entering a body of water and being reset, I lost the ability to shoot, use abilities or move in any direction other than forward, and moreover, my character was forced to move forward continuously and involuntarily!

I regret I could not state exactly what steps would reproduce this reliably, other than to say it began with an air glade and some further glides probably mixed in with some air glides in the Plains of Eidolon. Obviously, losing total control of the frame is a bad experience for everyone involved. If it happens again I'll try to pay more attention to the inputs. Even returning to Cetus after the mission did not fix the problem. I tried talking to Konzu and my frame crouch-glided straight into the back of his tent instead of remaining in one spot. Only by returning to my ship could I reset this condition.