Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading System For Warframe.

JealousEel

First of all, I hope I'm posting in the right place for this. I'm newer to forum etiquette. Also I apologize if this is a repost of an idea. It did come from my own head but I could see someone else coming up with it as well, I did a little scan for it but didnt find anything.

The devs dont want chat spammed with WTB/WTS from my understanding of the last live stream. What if they just implemented clan only trading. I mean, I'm in a small clan of about 20 and if I have a lack of mats/keys or anything, someone out of only 20 people has it to spare. So i could only imagine the abundance of mats/keys in larger clans. And then you could apply a time frame you have to be in the clan in order to trade like a week or month. To prevent people from spamming the channels for a clan invite just to trade. This would also help limit gold farmers as they would have to join a guild for a week to a month (time frame of course can be changed to whatever is necessary) and have to sit there and wait before being able to make a transaction.  

Been discussed already in different livestreams, they're working on it still so that only certain things can be traded so that the WTS/WTB thing doesn't happen. Just give them time so that they can focus on the stuff they're currently working on.

Been discussed already in different livestreams, they're working on it still so that only certain things can be traded so that the WTS/WTB thing doesn't happen. Just give them time so that they can focus on the stuff they're currently working on.

Alright, I have only seen 2 live streams so far. Just brain storming and stuff.

First of all, I hope I'm posting in the right place for this. I'm newer to forum etiquette. Also I apologize if this is a repost of an idea. It did come from my own head but I could see someone else coming up with it as well, I did a little scan for it but didnt find anything.

The devs dont want chat spammed with WTB/WTS from my understanding of the last live stream. What if they just implemented clan only trading. I mean, I'm in a small clan of about 20 and if I have a lack of mats/keys or anything, someone out of only 20 people has it to spare. So i could only imagine the abundance of mats/keys in larger clans. And then you could apply a time frame you have to be in the clan in order to trade like a week or month. To prevent people from spamming the channels for a clan invite just to trade. This would also help limit gold farmers as they would have to join a guild for a week to a month (time frame of course can be changed to whatever is necessary) and have to sit there and wait before being able to make a transaction.  

That's what they're planning on doing; making it only clan based. However, I would still like to be able to trade with my long-time contacts who are not in my clan. To see my opinion on this, read my post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75193-a-trading-suggestion/