Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within Bugged - find the queens - no elevator unlock panels or keys

ShaddyTheRuler

Green door down an elevator on the mission fails to open when i approach it, can't find any other way to proceed. Friends with me looked at the game and were confused, so I doubt its an issue on my part. Can't exit the mission and retry either, so I am locked unless I just crash the game.

Not entirely sure how to post a screenshot, first time using the forum, but the above is basically the gist of it. Unable to progress or try again.

Mod Edit: 

Elevator works but the next door doesn't. cant leave the mission

I've tried restarting the game and verifying...t17gtzf.jpg

0O7vt4e.jpg

Edited by Cleesus

Ok, so, a clan member of mine could not progress in "The War Within" quest at the "Infiltrate the Grineer Asteroid Fortress" Mission, he said he isn't getting any quest marker nor was there any dialogue in the entire mission and because he couldn't log in on the website he asked me to post instead because he was temp ip banned

I'm having the same issue.  I get to the elevator and don't see a terminal for the keys to be placed into as expected per some other videos I saw on youtube.  Also the elevator appears to function without the keys but once I ride it down the green door will not open and i'm stuck.

Same problem. No quest marker. I do get the occasional static dialogue from Lotus. Can't get past the door at the bottom of the elevator.

I looked at someone else's playthrough, which is why I know there's supposed to be a console there. Gone to the same spot under the scanner, nothing there. No triple console, no console with a key, nothing.

Tried restarting the game, tried verifying the game cache, no luck.

18 minutes ago, Ozidi said:

I'm having the same issue.  I get to the elevator and don't see a terminal for the keys to be placed into as expected per some other videos I saw on youtube.  Also the elevator appears to function without the keys but once I ride it down the green door will not open and i'm stuck.

Im having the same issue as this

At 1st I thought it was like go explore by your self kinda stuff and comms was cut off, made it down elevator door won't open. Googled the walk through and realized there is no console ended up here. how long do they usually take to fix stuff like this?

I am Unfortunately having the same issues. Hope that it gets fixed soon. (being a new player and all) dont know if this helps but i tried on two war frames (frost and Khora)---> this was when i first encountered it  Clip

Edited by LauraOz