Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two incompatible region options

No5feratu

I'm not sure if this can be called a bug, but I don't know where else to put it. 

My chat was blank almost all the time. I tested it with friends and noone could see any of my messages in Regional/Trade/Recruting channel and vice versa.  Our region in game options is the same, so no matter what we should be able to see messages from each other at least in regional chat. Turns out, every chat channel is tied to a game language we pick in the launcher. So living in Russia and playing on english version I'm restricting myself from ANY communication with other players. I can't see public messages from 99% of people from my region because of the language option and I can't talk to people from other regions because of the region option. And I'm not even talking about chat switching cyrillic into a Frankenstein monster of mixed cyrillic and latin letters, although it should be simple enough to implement proper transliteration instead of this monstrosity or just leave words as is (some letters don't have a matching symbol in latin, yet they remain unchanged, so the game clearly can handle different alphabets simultaneously. For example the word  "большой" is warping into "boлbwoй")

I just tested it and realised that Cetus is actually full of people. It's just all hubs are also tied to a language. I can see all those people if I'm in a squad with someone else (at least matchmaking is working propely), but everyone dissapear the moment I leave squad. 

Is it possible to make language option switch language only?