Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Rid Of Alerts With Only Cr Reward!

H0PE

I stopped doing alerts without serious rewards. No point to go into them and play it through with pug.

Just get rid of them, always add some materials and more blueprints please, you may even make the alerts more harder (but then also make them stay longer so we can try and repeat the game with another group).

credit rewards are only worth doing if you don't know how the game works. If you don't have access to void keys, do defense missions. Doing the missions gets you materials and mods, as well as keys from the rewards.  Use the key, bam, instant bucket of credits.

The credit alerts are pretty worthless to everyone.  Even new players, who can just spam kiliken over and over again for some t1's.

Agreed I posted this a few days ago, begging. So far these alert are just a fruitless job imo as the normal missions can be done much faster to gain credits than alerts. Do m. prime raid a few times..i can hit it in 1:45 and you can accrue a ton of credits insanely quickly and net some important vitality,redirection, and fast deflection(once in a while a large health pack

Yes. I'm sitting at 4.6m credits and I'd really like alerts to be somewhat exciting - I'm currently only doing those alerts with taters, Forma or the odd alt helmet that I'm still missing.

Just because you're sitting on 4.6 million credits doesn't mean that someone else isn't.

Just because you're sitting on 4.6 million credits doesn't mean that someone else isn't.

Would you really tell someone to hope for a proper credit-alert instead of going into the void if he's/she's asking you about how to get credits?

I don't actually see what those alerts are here for.

Edited by 101blubb

Tell that to a new player.

That's the point. It is not that likely for them to have access to a given alert. Instead they could just run T1 voids for more money, which are also readily available at any point in time no matter the amount of missions they have unlocked.

The ones that need it the most are not benefiting from the current system.

Edited by 101blubb

That's the point. It is not that likely for them to have access to a given alert. Instead they could just run T1 voids for more money, which are also readily available at any point in time no matter the amount of missions they have unlocked.

Where the hell is a new player going to get a void key (other than the market)?

Do you actually think a new player is going to go to the void at all?

Tell that to a new player.

I'd tell them to ask in recruiting for a t2 ext/raid group for an easy 16k and a 12% chance for a forma.  A new player is likely going to have to ask for some one to give them the node for the credit alerts anyway.

Where the hell is a new player going to get a void key (other than the market)?

Do you actually think a new player is going to go to the void at all?

Oh, I dunno, ask for a group?  Theres plenty of t2 ext/raid groups in the recruiting channel and you can do those with any random group.  You might have a very minor point if these credit alerts are all on low level planets, but they aren't.  As of typing this the last credit only alerts are uranus, eris, eris, sedna, pluto.  Those new players aren't likely to have the level unlocked for those anyway and anyone who does can easily get a void key even if they didnt want to ask in recruiting.

Oh, I dunno, ask for a group?  Theres plenty of t2 ext/raid groups in the recruiting channel and you can do those with any random group.  You might have a very minor point if these credit alerts are all on low level planets, but they aren't.  As of typing this the last credit only alerts are uranus, eris, eris, sedna, pluto.  Those new players aren't likely to have the level unlocked for those anyway and anyone who does can easily get a void key even if they didnt want to ask in recruiting.

This.

There's no point in credit-only alerts. They only serve to get our hopes up and then dash them when they have nothing attached.

Would you rather there be no alert at all?

Yes, actually, I would rather there be no alerts at all, and some other way to get things like Auras.

As it stands, simply removing the credit based alerts and having the rare resource/aura/etc alerts last several hours would be far nicer.

I don't think they should get rid of credit alerts, but I do think they should have more award alerts. For example, I've been waiting for about two months for another Vauban Helmet alert to pop up. I missed the last one, getting all parts except the helmet (I think the helmet came up at about 3:30 am the last time). Since then I've only seen Vauban Chassis come up - and that at least 3 times. Credit only alerts come up like crazy, outpacing reward alerts by an insane margin. If there were more reward alerts maybe someof us wouldn't have one part missing from several Warframes sitting in our FOundry - irritating.

I Personally would like to see alerts with more interesting rewards attached to them. I find so many of those alerts not worth doing because they only give you credits.

Changing over to resources would make them worth doing for a quick boost. (of course, make sure that sometimes a nice stack of rare resources would pop up once or twice a week, such as 10 x morphics or 2 x orokin cells)