Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Fight For Your Life

Ddublu

So yes this comes from Borderlands basically. The principle being that when one is down and they score a kill; they can come back up with like full shields and half hp. At least that's how Borderlands does it.

My altered suggestion is this:

When in a game by yourself, instead of dying right out; your allowed the 'down' time to try to score a kill and come back alive. Doesn't actually alter anything actually when you think about it...

I think the thing that DE would probably do with this is make a mod that revives you once if you go down. If in single player, the mod only works once so after you use it the first time in single player, next time your health hits 0, you actually lose a revive. [unless you Forfeit]

If it was made like this, most warframes would have a back up plan [before going down, do something that would cause as much damage as possible] so that the next shot they do would get a sure fire way of getting them back up.

When in a game by yourself, instead of dying right out; your allowed the 'down' time to try to score a kill and come back alive. Doesn't actually alter anything actually when you think about it...

Haha! I think what you meant to say was "Then we would never have to use a revive ever again."

You would if you couldn't kill anything in time. Sure there may be problems with this Idea but it's just an idea that can be molded into something that'd fit better to warframe.

cant remember the last time i actually needed to use a revive... for that matter, its been a long time since i have actually gone down.

your idea would be helpful to fresh bambies, nothing more. that said, it might actually be a bad thing for them. if newbies get in the bad practice of going all "rambo" cause they can pick themselves up after failing, they will continue to do so. you take away the consequence for failing and you remove any difficulty.

Edited by alchemistjkt

I like the part where you come back with half the HP, that should happen when your team revives you too.

This game needs to be a bit more punishing in some aspects, we don't even get hurt from jumping out of a map.

Edited by CubedOobleck