The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nyx mind control and/or chaos cause hard crash to dash

(XBOX)sic78HUMP

I used Nyx the past couple days to do random stuff and have been crashing after using Chaos and Mind Control I have telos boltor, pyrana, sec lecta, smeeta kavat equiped.It happened during p3 of sortie the other day, a Hijack mission. I used Nyx again today during Razorback and 4 separate occasions I used Chaos or Mind Control I had immediate CTD. This happened across different levels on diff planets. I was not the host of the game. Couldnt record because of hard crash. Hope this helps to get it sorted. So far no other problems with other frames/weapons.

• 3 weeks later...

Didnt see anything in the bug fixes coming with The Sacrifice in regard to this issue. Is it at least being looked at? I like playing Nyx, but recently anytime I load the frame it stresses me out way more than normal due to the uncertainty of the results.

If it helps at all, the small amount of troubleshooting I've done has indicated that it has something to do with when Mind Control stops while in a party. I had no issues while solo. I used the Mind Freak augment both in solo and with a party and only time Mind Control caused a CTD was when it turned off while in a public lobby. This happens both while letting the duration end and manually turning it off. Hope this gets sorted out soon.