Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does the new UI display LESS information?

ArtiSylv

I have to hover over a tiny icon to see what frames (or relics) my squad has equipped now rather than just being able to hit escape. The pause menu has all this empty space where useful (or even downright necessary) information once was.

On top of that, selling prime parts for ducats is a nightmare now, as is selling Oberon parts (because the items are rendered in grayscale until hovered over, I can't tell which parts are the ones I want to sell or Oberon Prime blueprints).

The style of the UI looks nice, and there are definitely some improvements, but there are enough steps back in usability that I honestly just kinda want the old UI back - which says something, because the old UI had two-row horizontal scrolling.

I also find the reduced information frustrating: When selling items for credits or ducats, we used to have the name of the item on the thumbnail. Now we have to hover over every identical looking prime part to know you're not selling ones you'd like to keep.

Also: I would very much like to be able to see how many ducats or credits I have left in Baro's store window. Now we have to 'esc' out and open inventory to check how much we still have.

Otherwise the new UI looks dope and I love the game very much. Keep up the good work!