Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ceres-Jupiter Junction being too hard.

JokerEcstasis

I've recently reached the ceres-jupiter Junction, and its quite complicated.

You might tell me to "get good" but i noticed an OBSCENE peak of difficulty compared to the one on ceres (keep in mind, every junction seems based around a certain level or planet.) so for a valkyr to be basically undefeatable (keep in mind that i play volt, and i am certainly not a professional at the game) (Also, im not sure if this is on my end, but everytime i get valkyr to 0 hp, she seems to regain half of her health bar at once). If it is possible, it could be added that certain junctions may be completed in pairs, or reduce valkyrs damage (not the actual warframe, just this npc)

6 minutes ago, JokerEcstasis said:

I've recently reached the ceres-jupiter Junction, and its quite complicated.

You might tell me to "get good" but i noticed an OBSCENE peak of difficulty compared to the one on ceres (keep in mind, every junction seems based around a certain level or planet.) so for a valkyr to be basically undefeatable (keep in mind that i play volt, and i am certainly not a professional at the game) (Also, im not sure if this is on my end, but everytime i get valkyr to 0 hp, she seems to regain half of her health bar at once). If it is possible, it could be added that certain junctions may be completed in pairs, or reduce valkyrs damage (not the actual warframe, just this npc)

imo this is because before this, the player hasn't encountered an enemy with the ability to go invincible and deal massive damage.

Valkyr's specter in this case should be turned down a bit but I have friends who are new to the game and also having issues with this one junction but they did do it.

Edited by Roominashum

Valkyr’s Specter is not easy with Volt. Back when i was very new to the game (during the time when i was using my first account) and i was playing as Volt, Valkyr’s Specter killed me a lot of times. I used Excalibur’s Radial blind and a finisher while attacking it before i’ve done that to cheese her. I love Valkyr so much that i mained her but her specter, that one is my least Favorite Specters of Warframe have similar abilities as the actual Warframe.

Edited by VPrime96

Thanks for responding this way, do keep in mind that not every player chooses excalibur at the beginning, i actually think that volt looks and performs pretty well, of course that excalibur does aswell but its all a choice

Edited by JokerEcstasis