Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game freezes in any loading screen

(XBOX)SillyMarlin18

It repeatedly freezes in a loading screen, either the logging in screen, joining a mission screen, going into my inventory screen, going into navigation, or opening up my clan page. The game doesn't crash it'll just freeze up, sometimes the music keeps playing but I'm frozen. I've tried resetting my Xbox but it didn't work, I've actually recently reinstalled the game after the most recent update. So uninstalling and reinstalling the game won't help. I have no idea why it freezes, but only freezes if any type of loading is needed. I've switched Wi-Fi connections to see if that was the problem but it didn't help

It'll freeze everytime I try to join a mission, but not everytime I go into navigation. I've been able to get into my clan dojo and other screens, but occasionally it'll still freeze.

Edited by (XB1)SillyMarlin18

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, (XB1)EmpressImee said:

Currently having the same issue for at least a couple of weeks now. I cannot get yo Vesper rely due to this infinite loading mess. It'd be less annoying if I could return to the obiter with a force quit but, I actually have to restart the whole game just to do that. 

The Lotus as mother, the Void as father.