Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Rid Of Grineer Commanders On Rescue Missions

Ephee

Because when he switch teleports with you, the rescue hostage is dum as a rock and will follow right into the horde.

Rescue missions are frustrating and unfun enough as it is due to the AI, but combo in grineer commmanders and a couple of heavy gunners and it becomes rage-inducing.

Sitting back picking off enemies does no good in this situation, especially in solo play. I imagine in a full group this isn't as much of an issue, but I couldn't find a group for Uranus Mab so I went at it alone. 1st try ended in the rescue hostage somehow going outside the map and dying, another 2 tries failed due to being constantly teleported around by 2 grineer commanders and I could not for the life of me get the chance to take out the 3 heavy gunners that were also spamming the hostage to death. 

Or at least add in a system where I can tell the hostage to stay put in a certain place, so I can deal with the enemy without the hostage running around in stupid circles dying trying to follow me. For the time being I'll be avoiding rescue missions of any sort if I can.  

Well Rescue is getting heavily modified in the coming update so...

I sure hope so, I really needed a pillow to go rage-scream into after dealing with Mab :|

The Mass Effect ordering system comes to mind for these missions. It would also indeed be interesting to see the commanders using more appropriate abilities as the teleport switch only comes off as random most of the time.  

Edited by Ephee