The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health Conversion QOL Change

Axio.

I would love for the allowance of Health Orbs to be picked up while you're at full health for the purpose of proccing Health Conversion to be added into the game. Health Conversion is a very expensive mod, primarily used on frames like Rhino, Nezha, Frost, Atlas, and Inaros, frames that have something in their kit that scales off of armor. It's difficult to proc Health Conversion when your health is already full, especially for characters like Nezha and Rhino, who make their health bars nearly untouchable with their own shielding mechanics.

I would very much enjoy the Health Orbs, with their marked scarcity (outside of partying with a Nekros), being used right away to proc Health Conversion, rather than the people who benefit from this expensive mod being forced to find a way to dispel their buffs in order to take advantage of it, take damage, obtain the health orb, and stay at low hp after using their shielding mechanics to facilitate obtaining more health. This would be an excellent Quality of Life change, as partying with an Oberon, Trinity, or other frame that can restore Health outside of giving Health Orbs will cause this strategy to fail, as you will not pick up more health with a full health bar.

Energy Conversion does not exactly have this problem, since being at full energy for every frame is easily solved by simply using an ability... However there are no convenient ways to lancet yourself to drain 1 hp and turn these Health Orbs from a static part of the environment into a useful resource that would otherwise not be used.

Edited by Axio.

8 minutes ago, Axio. said:

I would love for the allowance of Health Orbs to be picked up while you're at full health for the purpose of proccing Health Conversion to be added into the game. Health Conversion is a very expensive mod, primarily used on frames like Rhino, Nezha, Frost, Atlas, and Inaros, frames that have something in their kit that scales off of armor. It's difficult to proc Health Conversion when your health is already full, especially for characters like Nezha and Rhino, who make their health bars nearly untouchable with their own shielding mechanics.

Health loss is a fair sacrifice in order to get nice amount of armor. Mostly effective on Nekros and Oberon as they are being able to spawn health orbs around themselves and both have to lose HP.

+1350 armor for all frames without a downside sounds broken tho. Your QoL request would make HC get nerfed XD

Only QoL I'd ask ( and mostly requested ) is removing loss of stack on shield damage , it kinda is annoying.