Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mentioned "Natural" Dojo decorations - Questions and Propositions

CuteFoxyFox

So on one devstream Devs informed us about prepearing another set of decorations for dojo which would be Natural. Trees, Grass, Rocks etc.

I havent seen dojos in this style much and I try to make my dojo look like a Forest or Village in a forest.

So my question is when can we expect them? What can we expect?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So about expectations I would like to give some ideas:

- Wooden Walls 

- Grass Floor pannels (In diffrent colours - Red, Green etc)

- Effects like falling leafes, Rain, Thunder

- Vines? Something to put on decorations to make them covered in plants etc

- Plants - From earth 

- Waterfall It may be small to fit in like a small waterfall decoration but It could be scaled much bigger if you need to

- Whisps? Birds? Those weird-rabbit things from Plains? Kubrows, Kavats? (I know this is much more a topic about bringing NPCs into dojo, but as Im speaking about possibilities I may as well add this)

- Fish Tanks - You can give fish to the dojo as decoration but not alive ones. So why cant we have fish tanks. We have one but it has... not so many interesting uses.

- Roots and Big trees 

---------------------------------------------------

Pets and NPC in dojo:

Also If future NPC for dojo update hits someday It would be cool to have birds, kubrows and kavats walking around. Trees could be remade a bit to let Birds sit on them also...

Sometimes you have too much kubrows and you resign them to lotus. So How about we could contribute kubrows to the Clan so Kubrows and kavats can live in the dojo? This would be a nice idea in my opinion. Im talking about it cuz... Tenno wouldnt be happy to keep wild kubrows just running around i think so idea with kubrows already rised by tenno - living in dojo makes more sense. They could interact with Kubrow burrows (just like those on earth) like with beds on our orbiter.

----------------------------------

Weather effects in dojo:

So DE managed to get Rain on plains so allowing it in a such small room as Dojo ones shouldnt be a really big problem if people wants ofcourse.

This could be set in a lightming menu or just like other effects like fire - Placed. Rain decoration could be flat like a cloud and you could scale it to cover whole room.

This may come with thunder. Just some flashing lights and sounds to the mix.

--------------------------------------

Games in dojo:

So how about we could get chess or something like this White-Black stone game (I guess people get what I mean there) Also could be placed as decoration.

---------------------------------------

Those above are my ideas of what I would like to get. Ofcourse some of it might take too much work to put in into the game but I belive in our Dev team 🙂

Also want to hear your opinions ^_^

❤️

i agree with all of these i also wish some of the effects given their capacity size were more defined, especially the dust effect, it is visually almost un noticeable. the fog is quite light, as in i believe it should be alittle thicker, with a bit more spread for area of effect. or perhaps adding the ability to change the size range of effects. As far as the decorations themselves i believe given the revamp of these and the amount of things there are to build, i personally think some of the rarer resources to build them that are common use for floor pieces or wall covers gallium and other commonly used but rarer resources should have a slightly increased drop chance. on that note i think that there really needs to be another way to farm oxium, im building rooms themed after the tenno and orokin, and at 150 oxium per panel averaging 100+ panels per room that adds up quick, and thats at a shadow clan size. 

yeah since that mission i've been wanting to be able to play that warframe version of GO, maybe against a player in dojo, or in your orbital or even against Ordis

should also add to that list the creation of an arena, or an upgraded version of the Duel Room. So 1-4 players could participate in a bigger area.

At last it would be great to build, using those alliances resources that are useless since the end of Clan Wars, an alliance hub
so clan member could walk in and out of dojos of other clans inside their alliance.
Sure Warlords could have the option to just close said gate/door at the alliance hub, but it would help to liven things up

7 hours ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

yeah since that mission i've been wanting to be able to play that warframe version of GO, maybe against a player in dojo, or in your orbital or even against Ordis

should also add to that list the creation of an arena, or an upgraded version of the Duel Room. So 1-4 players could participate in a bigger area.

At last it would be great to build, using those alliances resources that are useless since the end of Clan Wars, an alliance hub
so clan member could walk in and out of dojos of other clans inside their alliance.
Sure Warlords could have the option to just close said gate/door at the alliance hub, but it would help to liven things up

Im always up for new rooms and PvP rooms deserves some upgrades etc.