Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo capacity

Reican

I love all the options I have for my dojo now.

But seriously, why does the noggles have to take up 20 CAPACITY EACH? I thought I was gonna do a grand project on my Grandest hall, with showcases of different items from the game, including ayatan sculptures and some resources as well as some of the new stuff after Sacrifice like EIdolon shard. And I got a lot of it done, but I fail to see why some of the smaller objects take so much capacity from the room. If the numbers could be tweaked just down to 10, it would do a LOT for many of the dojo builders.  For me as a warlord, the dojo building is as intriguing as fashionframe, and I spend a lot of time trying to make it perfect and I love doing it. but this put a major break in my plans sadly. 

And the lights you can add as decorations are neat and all, but the problems is that the items they shine upon often end up by letting me see just the silhouettes unless i'm real close to the glass. if the lights that shined from the light decorations gave more "clear light" and not like a yellow veil that cloak some of the items, and clearing the glass or just remove the frost lines on the glass, it would be really nice. Pic related.b2e0157640.jpg