Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new Maroo's Bazaar

-CM-NineFingers

Ever wondered why 90% of players doesn't bother going to maroo's to sell stuff? Ever wondered if there was going to be a solution to the big problem with that place?

I'm obviously talking about the biggest problem in Maroo's Bazaar: The novice players trying to understand how the game works. The fear of opening a shop for the amount of trade invites you're gonna get, half of them leading to a newbie trying to buy your expensive sets for an ammo drum and bargaining for free stuff.

And there's an obvious solution: Either give maroo's multiple levels accesible only for certain MRs and above (0-5 at base, next level 5-12, next one 13-25, for example) or having MR locked stances/ different places with the same mechanic, MR locked just like relays are.

I honestly think this could somewhat avoid the dread of using maroo's bazaar, and would make it more appealing for players. Other options could be different hubs to buy/sell specific things, like prime parts or riven mods.

Please share your thoughts, and thanks for reading.

Nope.  Never wondered.  It's plainly obvious nobody wants to go to Maroo's bazaar because they're instantly gangbanged by 50 players trying to find their buyer.  It has nothing to do with the economy itself, the MR of players - it's just a clunky, long drawn out system.  

Hell I've never traded there and I avoid it purely because when I do have to go there for Ayatan stuff, I'm constantly opening trades with clowns who choose to stand right in front of Maroo.  The place is a crapshow because it's poorly designed.  Locking MR won't help that. 

Not to mention the bazaar is just a crap pseudo-auction house that is more clunky than the trading chat is at the end of the day.  There's functionally no reason whatsoever to choose the Bazaar except maybe not having a clan dojo to trade in....  I mean why am I gonna go stand in a relay with my hand up when I can sit in Trading chat and just filter for what I want to buy/sell?  No loading screens, no cluster#*!% of players (thanks to filters) and no having to hear Maroo repeat the same lines of dialogue every 20 seconds when somebody grazes her shoulder.  

• Like 1