Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Ignis Get A New Look Also?

__Kanade__

I wonder if the Ignis is just a placeholder for a new redesign after it's been fixed to act like a true flamethrower. It's still a Grakata with a hose and some kind of bulb on the bottom of the 'Grakata magazine'.

If it is just a placeholder, then it should be longer, maybe a sleeker looking version of what it looks like now with an extended barrel to make it look more flamethrower-ish. Something similar ( but different enough to make it unique instead sharing so many similarities like the Grakata ) to the Gorgon's look. 

But it still does atleast have some differences... for example the Snipetron and Lanka look exactly the same... no matter how you look at it...

we need more unique designs... also like Torid and Ogris... hope they will make differences for the same looking Weapons

/sign

Greetings

I do not think Lanka and Snipetron need anything, because people who have no Snipetron will feel worse. Well, at least I could feel so, but I have Snipetron...

Ignis and Grakata have enough differences, in my opinion. While Torid definitely need a new model.