Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Should I Sell Excalibur?

lautalocos

Question

i have 4 warframe slots. i have a supercharged, two times polarized ash and a supercharged exaclibur. right now i have vauban and frost prime in the oven and i was planning on getting the necro warframe. there is now way im selling my ash, and i was wondering if i should sell excal to make space for the necro warframe. if he is getting a rework, i will keep him, if not, i will sell him. will he get a rework?

a question: i can´t fusion the excal abilities to upgrade other mods, is it because they are the only abilitie mods he has?

9 answers to this question

No, he won't. Why should he?

And you should be able to fuse Excalibur's ability mods with anything. Maybe you are doing something wrong.

i only have one mod of each abilitie, maybe it´s because of that?

and i was asking about the rework not because he has bad skills, but because i find his skills boring (opinion opinion opinion)

Got $5 laying around? Buy a few plats and just get some more slots.

Ash is a great solo frame for both offense and stealth missions. Keep.

Excalibur has very useful skills for getting out of hairy situations in a group. Keep.

Vauban is a must for Infested defense, and pretty amusing to play with. Keep.

Frost is a must for Grineer/Corpus defense, although I find him pretty boring anywhere else. Ehh... Keep.

The only one we still don't know about is Necro. Everyone is hoping that he will be awesome, but there is still that small chance that DE blow it, and you end up regretting selling a solid, well-rounded frame (Excal), for something that is broken. Wait until you see him in action to determine that.

Edited by PettiTheYeti

Excalibur has very useful skills for getting out of hairy situations in a group. Keep.

Frost is a must for Grineer/Corpus defense, although I find him pretty boring anywhere else. Ehh... Keep.

The only one we still don't know about is Necro. Everyone is hoping that he will be awesome, but there is still that small chance that DE blow it, and you end up regretting selling a solid, well-rounded frame (Excal), for something that is broken. Wait until you see him in action to determine that.

I fully support this man.

im gonna get 170 platinum when i get a 50% discount and i already have 10 platinum, but i will buy one weapon slot which i really need, if i can´t get the scarf with alerts i will buy it, and if i can get it with alerts i will buy the smoke colors palette (i already have saturated colors). that plus 2 orokin reactors and maybe some catalysts. i will not have enough for the warframe slot

im gonna get 170 platinum when i get a 50% discount and i already have 10 platinum, but i will buy one weapon slot which i really need, if i can´t get the scarf with alerts i will buy it, and if i can get it with alerts i will buy the smoke colors palette (i already have saturated colors). that plus 2 orokin reactors and maybe some catalysts. i will not have enough for the warframe slot

Well, see if you can snag the 75% plat discount then...

Personal opinion on this, but you need to look at the priorities there.

-Colors and scarves have the "look cool" factor, but don't affect gameplay.

-Reactors and Catalysts come up fairly often in alerts, so you could always pick those up free, if you are patient.

-Slots are not anywhere in the game for free. Those NEED plats to get. Considering you are wanting more frames and weapons, they should be your top priority as far as actually playing the game goes.

Again, that's personal opinion, so take it as you will..