Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

IGN: Yalarun

I wanna join because i'm playing this game too much and i want to play with elit players. I also loved the new dark sector system and i want to play it with my clan and ofcourse, i wanna see the winner as my clan.

IGN: Yalarun

I wanna join because i'm playing this game too much and i want to play with elit players. I also loved the new dark sector system and i want to play it with my clan and ofcourse, i wanna see the winner as my clan.

Well just gonna let you know now, we are currently not participating in any dark sectors cause the warlord says that there is no reward. I sent you an Invite anyway in case you would still like to join.

Can i join this clan please?

You appear to be in another clan, if you would still like to join, leave your current clan and request another invite.

Id like an invite, im new to pc but i have a maxed out account on ps4.

IGN: Popup4t4

Invited, welcome to the clan.

In-Game name: xSilenT

Why you want to join:  I'm back to Warframe and I want to make/play with new friends (since my old little clan was discontinued). And will be good to improve my english too :D

(Already registered with same IGN)

Me and my friend would love to join

my IGN is M4D0X

his IGN is Neonslash

Btw M4D0X (Zero not O)

Hope you reply fast :)

Unfortunately I didn't (Sorry about that), Looks like you are already in a clan, if you and your friend would still like to join, please leave your current clan and request another invite.

IGN: Cryless

I would like to join your clan because I'm looking for active and experienced players who know how to have fun.

Hi! I would love an invite pls :d  ING: Lik3aG

In-Game name: xSilenT

Why you want to join:  I'm back to Warframe and I want to make/play with new friends (since my old little clan was discontinued). And will be good to improve my english too :D

(Already registered with same IGN)

IGN: xgunzerker

Started playing Warframe again to find the clan i was in before had disbanded.  So would like to join a larger clan and start playing this game more.

Sent invites to the rest of you, Welcome! :)