Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

IGN: SilverBullet03

Type of Player: Semi-Hardcore

Mastery Rank: 12

Why you want to Join?: I've been in a lot of clans but most of them are not that sociable and has a lot of Inactive members. Mostly After grinding for Hours i tend to stay in Region (Asia) Chat, talk and socialite with other humorous players in region. Also, I've been a Lone Ranger for quite a while now, and It gets boring, that's why i want to Join this Clan.

PS: Cool Introduction for your Clan.

Can i join the clan?

I posted before but idk waht happened, the contexto dissapeared. but i already edited now

IGN: Xaeroo

MR:8

Type of player: Casual

Why u want to join: Having fun and good times. And still trying to understand the game, i only started to play like about a month.

In-Game name: Shriker_sh

Why you want to join: I was in a small, not so active Clan. Because I play a lot, I want to be in a big active and friendly clan. I really would like to enjoy the advantages of playing with people I can strategize and do coordinated missions, rather than just running with random people.

I really like that you made a map of your clan Dojo.

MR: 15

Type of Player: Intense

IGN: LambdaRa

Why you want to join: Played over a year ago and stopped due to not having enough time. Have more time to play now so I would like to join a helpful clan to help me learn the game again and have some fun. :)

In-Game name: killergut

Why you want to join: I am a very active player in warframe. I enjoy doing plenty of void runs and generally answering any questions people have that I am capable of answering. I want to join because I'd like to make friends and be able to group up with other members to have fun playing together.

Silverfishstix

I would like to apply mainly for research weapons, but also because of the large community y'all have got. It seems that y'all are real nice and willing to help a fellow clan member. The dojo and your clan emblem also look really cool, as well as the website.

I am rank 7 and have been playing for a few months.

Edited by Silverfishstix

Sorry about that, didn't know I had to leave my clan to be able to receive an invite to another clan. Makes kinda sense though to prevent people randomly inviting and annoying people.

I left my clan now, can you invite me again?

In-Game name: toolongtospell

Type of player In the range of Semi-hardcore to Hardcore

Mastery rank: 7

Why you want to join: I out grew my little shadow clan pretty quick and am looking for a group of people that I can do missions with and chillax and just hangout with.