Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Valfiera

Welcome to the clan your invite has been sent, please check your clan contact list and accept the invite only from Gryphus tech. If you have receive an invite not from us decline it and post again about who has sent you the fake invite and we will happily resend the invite to you.

Join our website for updated daily information and events. You will also get a chance to join our clan duel arena tournament where you could win a founders pack.
How to sign up?
1st) register in our clan website found here: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/login/do/register
2nd) fill out the tournament application found here: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/tournament

Thanks, stay active, be friendly to your peers, and have fun ;)
see you in game!

i suggest checking the pending/clan online

also most people post on here if we invite them :>

Yup I have, if they have been invited by some other clan then we can't do anything about it until they left so we can re-invite them again. I have already said that if they have receive an invite not from us to decline it and re-post so we can resend the invite. Thanks for you concern tho.

You didn't even reply to him... yawn getting tired of your uselessness

Lmao, it clearly stated if you did not read which clearly show you cant

"If you have receive an invite not from us decline it and post again about who has sent you the fake invite and we will happily resend the invite to you."

no need to repeat it.

Hi, can i join ?

IGN: Piuzim

Welcome to the clan your invite has been sent, please check your clan contact list and accept the invite only from Gryphus tech. If you have receive an invite not from us decline it and post again about who has sent you the fake invite and we will happily resend the invite to you.

Join our website for updated daily information and events. You will also get a chance to join our clan duel arena tournament where you could win a founders pack.
How to sign up?
1st) register in our clan website found here: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/login/do/register
2nd) fill out the tournament application found here: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/tournament

Thanks, stay active, be friendly to your peers, and have fun ;)
see you in game!

You didn't even reply to him... yawn getting tired of your uselessness

Lmao, it clearly stated if you did not read which clearly show you cant

"If you have receive an invite not from us decline it and post again about who has sent you the fake invite and we will happily resend the invite to you."

no need to repeat it.

people sometimes dont look at the main thread they just post here to get an inv so it shouldn't be assumed for them to go through every post on here; 100 pages almost?

This. And also. I'm going to say here to not start a Argument despite what happened in the Pm from earlier Last Week.

Yes Many people don't look at the Main Page. But They have to look at the Recruitment Area to see how to get inside the clan despite how

Simple it is. 100 Pages. But When people first click on the Thread they start on the First Page.

Now this is done. I'd rather not see a Flame/Arguement War between Members of the Same Clan.

Edited by SleepingGuy

Would be very happy if i get a invite, done everything required to do joined steam group, registered on the site, if i could get ingame invite that would be great thank you :D IGN =Akshai :D

Edited by Akshai