Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hello, my friend recently told me about your clan and I wanted to apply to join. Is this the correct place to post?

Of course :) Unfortunately I can't invite you since I'm on my PC. Feel free to participate in our forum, it's really active and there's forum ranks so you can compare yourself to others.

Hello, my friend recently told me about your clan and I wanted to apply to join. Is this the correct place to post?

Just bumping myself, I'd really like to be in your clan. I already registered for the website.

IGN: StratoS117

This sounds awesome. I'd like to join :D 

IGN MrSmith69

IGN: Samoodast

Please and thank you. :)

your invites have been sent, welcome to the clan. please check out our forum and raidcall

Hello, I was browsing through the forums for a friendly great clan, and I found you guys, may I join your clan? My In Game Name is Nylon456

IGN:kmega

your invites have been sent, welcome to the clan. please check out our clan forum and raidcall

Cool clan, could I join if there is space?

IGN: Capt.Lolz

Hello.

I'm seeking a spot in your clan, if there is one available.

Cheers. :)

Strudelhouse

Hey, can I get an invite to the clan?

username: Edmax38

Pending invite cleared.  Toss an invite when you have a chance.  Thanks

IGN: Baptyzmbyf1re

Hi!

Shoot an invite if possible. Very much appreciated!

IGN: Jaisu

Hey guys, I posted on your guild forums as well but I'd appreciate an Invite. My IGN is Sulfurous

ign is un1337ninj4

May I join? In-game name is Enct

your invites have been sent, welcome to the clan. please check out our clan forum and raidcall