Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Remember that your fellow clan-mates are always willing to help whether it be with missions, tough boss fights, or even questions with your own arsenal of Warframes and weaponry! If you ever need anything or just want to say 'Hi' we are all just a clan-chat message away.

Edited by SherLocked5440

we are tenno, we were once and still are, return from you sleep my brothers and sisters for our time has come. Awaken this moment become one with G.T.C. if we stand alone we shall surely wither away into the nothingness, but together if we stand we shall be a formidable opponent. rise your weapons for battle for the end is neigh. join us for the fight that will determine our fate and the fate of the universe

WE ARE TENNO, WE ARE G.T.C 

Edited by Z-Sync

Hello, I sent you an PM but then saw that your are busy and will not probably read it. my friends and I have a small clan but no one seems to want to join. I was wondering if we could Join yours. If so, add me and give me the power to invite for a brief second so I can invite my friends.

My IGN - PoxyLemon

Edited by PoxyLemon

Hello, I sent you an PM but then saw that your are busy and will not probably read it. my friends and I have a small clan but no one seems to want to join. I was wondering if we could Join yours. If so, add me and give me the power to invite for a brief second so I can invite my friends.

My IGN - PoxyLemon

i can not do that, but you can leave your clan and i can add you and your friends for you

Hey. Just found this clan from a friend and it sounds really cool. I'm kinda new to the game but I see myself getting better and would love to join. my IGN is SANDman6226.

I am willing to join sourcemadness as nickname for steam and warframe

your invites are sent, welcome to the clan

Hi, I am in the clan already. A friend of mine want to enter the clan, but he doesnt know how to use the forums very well. He asked me to post for him.

ign: Mr.Strong

He is a good player and a nice guy. Tyvm anyway. 

Hi, i'm kinda new player. still trying to learn the rope so i'm hopping to find some good experience here >____<

may i join this corporation XD

ID - Sinlaire

I would like to be part of the clan. Ign: Mr.Strong

Invited, Welcome to GTC