Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Heyy, is it alright if I join? Been looking for a decent and fun clan now with a good dojo, it would be honored for me to be with youse :D

Unfortunately, I'm unable to invite you at this time as you're in another clan at the moment or you have a pending request from other clans.

IGN: GalliumGD

ign domonologi and wardemonice

Hi, interested in joining, 

IGN: iMusic

i'd like to join

ign: gnaix

hi! can i join you guys? 

IGN: Blueshard

Thanks, I've gotten your invite. Could you also add two of my friends to the clan? Their IGN is BukkyN and Halja

Hi, i would like to join.

IGN: Athenian

HI, I declined the other clan clan request, please send it again. IGN HadoEXTREM.

I´m also interested to join^^

IGN: Mizuro

Welcome to the clan! Be sure to check out the clan's website as well! http://gryphustech.enjin.com

See you in game!

Hey there i'd like to join you guys too. :)

IGN:nekomodo

If possible my friend wants to join as well, otherwise he will write his own request later. :)

IGN:Ankerwerfer

Edited by nekomodo

Sounds like a really fun and active guild, I'd like to join if there's still room please!

IGN: Boutso

i would like to join your clan and help you guys kill stuff 

IGN: Azuls Rank 4 nyx

Hey there i'd like to join you guys too. :)

IGN:nekomodo

If possible my friend wants to join as well, otherwise he will write his own request later. :)

IGN:Ankerwerfer

Welcome to the clan! Be sure to check out the clan's website as well! http://gryphustech.enjin.com

See you in game!

Hey Man your clan looks soo cool

I love the backstory, and i would love to join.

I dont know what an IGN is, but my username in warframe is

Alpinedriftx

Thank you soo much bud

See you in game!

Hey one more question, how do you go to the dojo to get the blueprints for researched weapons??

thnks again

Well just make the clan key, then head up to the research labs and get your copies of the researched weapons!

Interested in joining the clan. 

IGN: Baptyzmbyf1re

Unfortunately, I'm an unable to invite you at this time as you're either in a clan right now or have pending requests from other clans.