Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

excalibur warframe lvl 17   started a few days ago game looks great  started looking for a clan and afther reading description i can tell tere is a lot of dedication here and i want to be part of it   IGN:  SA88  (model number Silver Assassin 88 :)  )

Unfortunately, I'm unable to invite you at this time as you're either in a clan right now or have pending requests from other clans

Yeah sorry for that .... but i have declined every invite from other clans and made sure i am not in one right.... so if it's not a problem plz try again

Thnx

excalibur warframe lvl 17   started a few days ago game looks great  started looking for a clan and afther reading description i can tell tere is a lot of dedication here and i want to be part of it   IGN:  SA88  (model number Silver Assassin 88 :)  )

it says your in a guild already sorry

Omg. You guys sound like such a promising clan and from the looks of it with very mature members of the community and I would very much love to join your clan and fight arm in arm with my brothers, the Tenno. My IGN is YoloObeySwag and I would very much love it if I got an invite into what looks to be like an amazing clan. Thank you for your time, I've also signed up on your website just as you've asked in your thread.

Thanks for reading!

ign: Gad0

[edit] I cant figure out how to apply on your website - i went to the "how to join in-game clan"tab but it says i am unable to access. is there a form i have to fill out? if so, please let me know where i can get it!

Edited by Gad0