Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

I would like to join this clan please

IGN: Elitetung

Invited

Hello. Sending this request once again as I was ignored the last time. You have some restrictions on joing your clan?

IGN: Audiorookie

No we don't, also you are already in a clan, please leave your current one then request another invite.

Please send me a clan invite thank you.

IGN: ProActionArcade

Invited

Need clan invite, good guy player in cyber world 

IGN: dafranciz

Invited

I'd like to join please

IGN: NinjaWizard

Invited

May I join your Clan, it seems interesting and the fact that you added in your own background is pretty awesome. Please invite me into your clan, if you're willingly to do so.

IGN: Soulakai

Already in a clan, leave your current one then request another invited

I would love an invite to this clan, as I have been looking for a large friendly clan to join.

In game name is: Scourg3

Invited

cool so am i already automatically in the clan or do i have to manually accept the invite? if so where is it :O thanks

You have to accept the invite manually, go to contacts, click on the circle with the triangles, then accept the invite from gryphus tech corporation warframe.

Edited by Sol7kjr

SirCerby

Would love to join! please invite me xD always onn

Invited.

IGN: Soulakai

Can you resend me the invitation? I made sure I wasn't in any Clan so, please (when you have time) re-invite me. 

Hmm weird, It wouldn't let me invite you the normal way, but I found a way to send an invite, must have been a bug or something, anyway welcome to the clan.