Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Looking to join a good active clan

Interested in joining your clan!  

IGN:  plus10charisma

IGN: Drux315

I like your clan its everything ive been looking for not competitive and u usually do farming videos and other stuff and you guys   

just have a great time and have fun I was wondering i i could join the clan ill do watever u want to prove my self thx..

ING:  jhonaxel1

Can I join ?

IGN:OverPow3rEd

Invites has been send.Welcome to the clan and make sure to check the clan's website http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Hi!

I'm looking for a clan, and yours seems pretty nice.

IGN: The_Weatherman

Can I join ?

IGN:Mechatronik

ING: Fil4oBangsAlot add me  when u can. Cant wait to participate in the tournaments.

Edit: I got acc on the website!

Hey Gryphus Tech Corporation . I would like to join your Warframe clan , not new to Clan Systems , got alot of experiance with Web Designing and Video Making . I think i could bring alot of new stuff to the clan . Thanks

IGN: Ukrboii

Steam:Psychosis

could you invite me please JokersChild i am looking for a clan :o)

Invites has been send.Welcome to the clan and make sure to check the clan's website http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Hi, i would like to be invited to join the clan, i'm looking for a constant squad, thanks for considering.

IGN: Daruso

add me. wanna be in your clan

ign: SoloValentine

I get the message that you are already in a clan.Please drop out of your current clan or clear pending requests to be able to accept our invite.

Welcome to the clan! If you haven't been invited yet please do shoot a request again! Just returned from my exam weeks and ready to be recruiting again!

To the ones I just invited, Welcome to the clan! Be sure to check out the clan's website as well!It

's good to be back!