Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Can I get an invite?

IGN: KaiserJin7

Holla!

I would like to join and check out your clan :)

IGN: Discolicious

- Thanks for the inv! ;)

This is my re-post regarding the multi-invite post made yesterday. Please invite me.

IGN: Daemar1964

Sent Gryphticon a PM without reading his profile first, but I was advised to join a clan and my friend and I could really use some guidance and tips with a lot of the things in the game. I'm also really looking forward to a mature group of people willing to cooperate and help each other out, as I would like to return that favor to new members when I rise up.

My IGN is Venule and my friend's is Neobron but he's too lazy to post.

Welcome to the clan :-)

Hello there, I am interested in an invite to your clan, looks fun!

IGN: Clons

Looking for a clan which plays together ( def mission, void keys)

IGN Traceless

IGN: NinjaTB

Generally i'm just looking for a nice clan to join with active members at all hours or close enough to it. (i work at random times so it tends to dictate when i'm on.) I'm already mastery rank 9 so should now my way around this game fairly well. Also since i can't seem to host without my internet crashing (literaly) i have a huge stockpile of keys to give away once we get a trading or guild bank system in this game.

Looking for a clan to play with.

IGN: Bounty07

Invites has been send.Welcome to the clan and make sure to check the clan forum http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Just looking for some people to play with and this clan seems pretty cool

IGN: Strykts. Already registered on enjin but my name on there is Nefrane.

Edit: Forgot you could change your display name on enjin. It's now set as Strykts

Edited by Strykts

can i join ?

IGN:SniperWariorSogeKing

SataSativ would really like a invite thanks lvl 30 Loki patatoed

Sounds awesome. Would love to join. Looking to play some high level defense and tier 3 void with some decent peeps. IGN JBoat

I get the message that you are in another clan.Drop out of your currnet clan or clear pending request so you can accept our invite.Thanks

Good morning.

I would like to join your clan.

My IGN: Nhwyn

Thank you!

I get the message that you are arleady in another clan.Please drop out of your current clan or clear all pending requests and post again or contact me in game so we can send an invite

hi, i would like to join your clan

IGN : acceleratorvect

Mr.ElevenXI

I am looking for a clan for me and a group of friends 8-10. To be honest I want to join mainly for the purposes of a complete dojo. We are a fun bunch who love to chat about random things to keep things alive.

IGN: TOBYRONE

I would like to request to join your clan and bring lots of honour.

Invites has been send.Welcome to the clan and make sure to check the clan forum http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Just looking for some people to play with and this clan seems pretty cool

IGN: Strykts. Already registered on enjin but my name on there is Nefrane.

Edit: Forgot you could change your display name on enjin. It's now set as Strykts

I get the message that you are arleady in another clan.Please drop out of your current clan or clear all pending requests and post again or contact me in game so we can send an invite