Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Seems like a cool clan and id like to join. My ign is CodeZer0SC. Id probably participate in the farming runs, helping the "less experienced" players achieve their wishlist while also ranking my my own weapons and raking in the credits. I am using Ash with scorpion head for the speedruns. I am also currently ranking up my excaliber primes and saryn which are all supercharged except for my mag which is currently in construction. My first loadout consists of a gorgon, twin vipers, and dual ethers. My second loadout is quite low level which consists of a boltor ,akbolto and dual ethers and sometimes i use a snipetron. Overall, i would like to join a clan that would both benefiet me and also others as well watching his clan progress.

CodeZer0SC

hi.. i'd like to join the clan too.. :D 

IGN : CrimsonBlues

Time zone: GMT + 8

Could i take part? not many people i know play this,and i got really caught up in this,so i want to do some teamwork with pros.. :)

my IGN is Ruzuchi

i guess that u all have pending requests 

decline them first and check with me after that

never mind ... i guess 3deffect was faster than me :P

Edited by Hafeezo

What's up! This seems to be the most legit Warframe clan thus far, would love to join.

IGN: DrCoolCool

welcome to our clan ... please dont forget to register on our site

and if u need any help ... ask me or any other one in the clan chat

we'd be more than glad to help

IGN = Stalphyr 

I would Like an Invite and I am a casual player.

Hi, i would like to join, here is my IGN : KeithSAC

invitation sent for u both

Can i join ? My ign is shourya97

u have a clan request pending ... decline it first ... them come back to me here

and ill add u