Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Welcome to the new members! Your application has been accepted!

Be sure to check the clan's website as well!

gryphustech.enjin.com/forum

See you guys in game!

If you have not received any invites, be sure to check if you have any pending requests from other clans or check if you're still in a clan. Please request anytime again! I'll be happy to help you anytime!

hey can i get another invite? not seeing one at my pending list 

IGN : Fekeri

IGN: Digitalmight

would love to do some void runs and play the endgame. Also need them dojo blueprints. :P

I get the message that you are in another clan.Drop out of your currnet clan or clear pending request so you can accept our invite

Edited by Wratharos

Hey Thanks a lot! I got them to accept but some have gotten other clan invites without knowing. Like you said, We didnt know you cant get an invite if another clan has invited. Can you please try to invite them again, I have updated them on the issue of other clan invites? If possible I was wondering at the slightest chance if I can get clan invite powers so I can invite them  myself and you can remove or derank me. I am from Australia so maybe this might be a convenience. I also tried asking other people in the clan to invite but none have replied, I dont know who to talk to to get my friends in the clan during our prime time.

Feel free to pm me or any other soldier or above rank member to help you with that in-game.We can discuss about a promotion in the clan website or in game.Now another possibility is to post an updating list with your uninvited friends so we can try to invite them again.We will try to solve this in the minimum amount of time :-)

I'd love to join.

Warframe SN: ifyoureallyknew

I'd like an invite, IGN: Cerebrawl.

I get the message that you are in another clan.Drop out of your currnet clan or clear pending request so you can accept our invite

hey can i get another invite? not seeing one at my pending list 

IGN : Fekeri

I get the same message that you are arleady in clan.Please check again your contacts and the clan in case something is wrong.Feel free to pm me in-game also so we can solve this issue

Can I join the clan as well?  

IGN Azulrium

Thanks.

can i join? please send invite

I would like to join this clan.  Can someone please invite me?  In Game Name ZombSquatch.  Thanks.

It would be exceptionally nice to be apart of this clan, could I please have an invite?

IGN: BlackRabit

Looks cool can i join? 

IGN 33rdNightfall

Can I join

IGN: Linedsaucer

sianzationz here.. kin to join n see whats a clan all about

I'm rather interested in joining though admittedly I am more of a casual player.

IGN: Devnator

Thanks in advanced.

Hey there,

Seems like a very promising clan and I would like to join. Could I get an invite please?

IGN: Lymitless

Thanks.

I'm not sure i'm doing this right, but here's my IGN: Temmujin

Invites has been send.Welcome to the clan and make sure to check the clan forum http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Welcome to the new members! Your application has been accepted!

Be sure to check the clan's website as well!

gryphustech.enjin.com/forum

See you guys in game!

If you have not received any invites, be sure to check if you have any pending requests from other clans or check if you're still in a clan. Please request anytime again! I'll be happy to help you anytime!