Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Recruitment still open?

IGN: Cepmosod

I have 60+ hours ingame

I grind for components and drops daily (will help others with their runs)

LFG that needs an extra player to run with, and would greatly appreciate the invite, should you do so.

Edited by kedrobomb

The thread title is not showing properly for me. What do we need those fancy letters for, anyways? Besides coolifying the clan name, that is.

Also, yay! Beginning with the next page, the page count now requires 16 bits to be stored as a binary number!

EDIT: Also, we gotta step up the event efforts. Maybe when the "alliances and sub-clans and stuff" update hits, maybe we could cram all the best players in one sub-clan and snatch all the goodies!

Edited by Hypercation

Registered on your page, I'll keep checking this page and inGame for when you are available to invite again.

InGame name is like on your website and here.

Thanks for registering! :] We'll get to you once we can invite again.

Invite me pls

alias sirbrown

Can I please join? Clan looks awesome

IGN:  riggadahigga 

Our clan has been capped for now. We have to wait for the alliance system before we can invite again. You can register on our website at http://gryphustech.enjin.com/ while waiting to catch up with us :]

Btw thanks riggadahigga for joining our website :]

Edited by Rhekinos

May I have an invite? A more laid-back clan definitely suits me - less of a clan, more of a group of good people I can play with, y'know?

My IGN is HereticKitsune.

EDIT: Aw, you guys are maxed out. Well, I guess just keep me in mind, haha.

Edited by HereticKitsune

So, I have sent Gryphticon a friend request, joined both Steam groups, and "signed up" on your website (apparently, I already had an account, so maybe I've done something with you guys before? Not sure.) Is there anything else I need to do to fully join?

I also have a question; with 2100+ members, how are you able to really participate? With that many people, it seems like a single voice, especially of a new person, would just get lost in the crowd. How do you involve people with such a large group?

Thank you for your time!

So, I have sent Gryphticon a friend request, joined both Steam groups, and "signed up" on your website (apparently, I already had an account, so maybe I've done something with you guys before? Not sure.) Is there anything else I need to do to fully join?

I also have a question; with 2100+ members, how are you able to really participate? With that many people, it seems like a single voice, especially of a new person, would just get lost in the crowd. How do you involve people with such a large group?

Thank you for your time!

You just need an invite from us to fully join us :] Thanks for joining our website! Our forums is a great place to participate in our discussions. We do read everyone's opinions so you don't have to worry about it getting lost in the crowd. Our website doesn't have many active members as well XD

IGN: Moving_Target32

Don't have too many friends that play with me so yeah :D

Can I get an invite my IGN is QuickShot282

Looking for a good clan.  IGN is the same.

Good credentials.

Thank you all for your interests in our clan! We can't recruit now until the alliance system is out unfortunately but we've been told it's coming soon :] Just sit tight and we'll get to you as soon as possible. You can join our website http://gryphustech.enjin.com/ while waiting.

You just need an invite from us to fully join us :] Thanks for joining our website! Our forums is a great place to participate in our discussions. We do read everyone's opinions so you don't have to worry about it getting lost in the crowd. Our website doesn't have many active members as well XD

Thank you all for your interests in our clan! We can't recruit now until the alliance system is out unfortunately but we've been told it's coming soon :] Just sit tight and we'll get to you as soon as possible. You can join our website http://gryphustech.enjin.com/ while waiting.

I hate those clan caps :/