Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hey guys, could I get an invite? IGN is Sovitus.

Is it okay if I join the clan too?

IGN: A1katrazz

Can I get a invite?

IGN: yanmq

can you invite me in to your clan, my in game name is vozone

add me and you'll have an awesome sniper :D

can i please join :D i posted a while back, but just a reminder :D 

Mind if I get an Invite? I've got a few friends in this clan, would be cool to play with them. (Aside from already playing with them >.>) 

I would like to join the clan and be part of a fun active clan. :3

IGN: GriimTheReaper

Hi, I would like to join your clan.

IGN: sayan.altair

Thanks!

yo yo yo i would like to join the clan please

ign dustmancer

ok, so welcome to GTC eagle division, everyone. except for sayan.altair, please leave the clan or decline any other clan invites so that I may invite you, you can PM me when you have done that thank you

ok, so welcome to GTC eagle division, everyone. except for sayan.altair, please leave the clan or decline any other clan invites so that I may invite you, you can PM me when you have done that thank you

thanks!

I'm looking for an active clan.

Started 2 weeks ago, playing everyday. Trinity is not the best frame but I like to play support. It has 4 little stars now. Latron with 5 little stars, I wonder if there's a limit to this? And Kestrel for knocking down the heavies...take that you meanie!

53m.jpg

I'm looking for an active clan.

Started 2 weeks ago, playing everyday. Trinity is not the best frame but I like to play support. It has 4 little stars now. Latron with 5 little stars, I wonder if there's a limit to this? And Kestrel for knocking down the heavies...take that you meanie!

53m.jpg

Invite send.Welcome to the Eagle tech unit.Feel free to register in our website here http://gryphustech.enjin.com

I've already posted on the clan's forums.. but I figured I'd post here too, just in case!

IGN: AeroXZX

Rank 4, but trying to farm rank up to at least 7 right now.

I've played in the past nearing the beginning of beta, but took a break so the game could catch up and fix a few things. Now that it's a lot more polished, I decided to come back! Hope I get in, and thanks for your time in reading this :3