Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

I dont know if you still recruit from here but i will put it here anyway.

My In-Game name is: RazielsDarkness

I would very much like to join your clan. If this is not the place to sign up and join i would be very happy if you could guide me to where ever i need to go to join.

If there is anything else that you would like me to sign up to please tell me then i will try my best and join.

Thank you if you did read this message i hope i didn't annoy you or anything of the sort.

This sounds like well put together clan, is it possible that i can gain an invite?

IGN: Cherudim

Invites send.Welcome to eagle tech division.Feel free to register to our website here http://gryphustech.enjin.com

May I join? I've been playing Warframe for some months, with random groups for the most part but the game is starting to become stale without decent and jolly companions. I'll do my best to contribute to this glorious Clan!

IGN: Dreath

May I join? I've been playing Warframe for some months, with random groups for the most part but the game is starting to become stale without decent and jolly companions. I'll do my best to contribute to this glorious Clan!

IGN: Dreath

This clan sounds unique and exciting, I would love to join if possible. 

IGN: jimmonsyes

Invites send.Welcome to eagle tech division.Feel free to register to our website here http://gryphustech.enjin.com

It sounds organized and well active I'd love to join. IGN: SnowfallenAngel

I get the message that you are already in another clan.Please drop out or clear pending request and post again.

id love to join. my ign is DuhFlyingPenguin. im very active almost everyday and i contribute a lot to the team, im looking for a good clan experience with fun people to partner up with. im friendly and will bring a positive attitude towards this clan. looking forward to playing with you guys  

Welcome to Gryphus Tech Corporation here is our website/forums gryphustech.enjin.com

Would love to join too :)

IGN : xkz92

Delete current pending requests or leave your clan

Can i join?

IGN: VladiX

This seems like a friendly place, may I join?

IGN: Nib105N05

Invites send.Welcome to the clan

Can I join??

IGN: Acculluz

IGN: dwevan - looking forward to hearing from you?

Says you are already in a clan.Drop out or clear pending requests and post again

Hello there, may I join ?

A friend (xkz92) told me about you guys.

My IGN : Aasimar069

I'm almost rank 8 and I have many useful warframes(12) in my sleeves (Vauban, Frost prime, Nova, Nekros in a while,  ...)

I also play quite oftenly (almost every day)

if you want some help :-)

Edited by Aasimar069