Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Just got back into game after a few months out and would be interested in joining GTC

IGN: dibdab

Thanks

Hello there.  I'm interested in joining a big active clan and you guys seem right up my alley.

IGN:  JakeRobber

Rank 10

I see, silly friend sent me 5 (Yes, 5.) clan invites after I had left my previous one. When I get to my laptop I'll deny them and repost here as requested. ^^

hi Gryphus Tech i can hold my own and i like to hang out in dojos

Invites have been send .Welcome to the eagle tech division.Feel free to join our website here http://gryphustech.enjin.com

I'd be very interested in joining, been playing Warframe for a few weeks now and it looks like I'm not going to stop, so I want to take my experience to the next level and be a bit more social instead of soloing this game's content all the time.

Also, I like the parkour in this game, and I hear the clan dojos have freerunning courses :D

So please sign me up!

IGN: PygmyPower

(same as my forum name)

I would love to join you clan

IGN : THESYNTAX

I'd be very interested in joining, been playing Warframe for a few weeks now and it looks like I'm not going to stop, so I want to take my experience to the next level and be a bit more social instead of soloing this game's content all the time.

Also, I like the parkour in this game, and I hear the clan dojos have freerunning courses :D

So please sign me up!

IGN: PygmyPower

(same as my forum name)

Can i join the clan?

IGN: Syfang

Invites have been send .Welcome to the eagle tech division.Feel free to join our website here http://gryphustech.enjin.com

If you are still looking for members, I would be willing to join.  Thanks for the consideration.

IGN: ArtanKatana

I'd love to join, seems like a lot of fun.

IGN : ReduxSun

Possibly after a while, if everything works out I'll register on your website as well for the Gryphon Corps :)

Cheers!

I get the message you are already in a clan drop out or clear pending requests and post again

I'd like to join.  IGN:  Matoro6

Just invite whenever

IGN P20J3CTX

Hello guys! Your clan looks pretty cool. Could I get an invite?

Thanks,

X

Invide pls :) IGN: Barricade7

I get the message you are already in a clan drop out or clear pending requests and post again

ATTENTION G.T.C THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM A GHOST OF YOUR PAST, I have been in recent contact with Sir Alad V himself, and have learned some interesting news, unfortunately what i have learned is confidential for now, but his new project will reveal it all. the grineer are planing to completly annihilate the corpus turning them to slaves, this will disrupt the flow of our galaxy and brake the space train trading system crippling out market and the prices will most likely sky rocket. though the corpus have farmed us for our orkin tec. we must form this risky allegiance to help keep the balance. we must fight along side the Corpus in the fight against Grineer but remember if they slip up one will kill alad V. if he stays true to his word the reward will be a hefty one indead.

In the Up Coming Event this Wednesday, clean out you guns, sharpen your swords and fight along side the Corpus..

See you on the Play-Ground Tenno.

I left but was never gone.

Z-Sync out

Edited by Z-Sync

Hi Gʀʏᴘʜᴜs Tᴇᴄʜ Cᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ,

I would like to join the Eagle Tech Division.

Ign: ashkan15

Hi can i join the clan?

My IGN: DockTourMoonDoe