Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

I'm interested in joining

IGN: AndyoOoOo

Rank 11

480 Hours

Very Active

Ready to crush it in events!

Hello, can i join ?^^

hello i would like to join this clan, i was recruted by a friend of mine on warframe , and i ask if i could join his clan too

IGN :00Shake

rank 13

500+ hrs

Ready for invite!

IGN: Cepmosod

100+ hours played

Void/warframe runs

Thank ya'

invites have been send .Welcome to the clan.Feel free to join our website here http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Im still pretty new to this game, but not new to MMO style games.  I would love to join you guys and learn this game.  

pretty much looking for people to run levels and make it more of a social event.

IGN Humantipper, invite me please if you have space.

Just looking to join casually for now.

I signed up and posted on the forums.

IGN: CoopTang

I get the message you are already in a clan drop out or clear pending requests and post again

Hey, in game alias is Ebo87 and I was part of Glyphus Tech before (the first clan), so I enter the game and to my surprise, I am in no clan at all, anymore.

What the hell? It's not like I even spent platinum in this clan, so please, someone in charge, send me an invite back. Who ever kicked me, not cool man, really not cool.

Just a guy who really likes a social clan group, and I am very talkative when online.

IGN is Resonat, and I always like to help anyone with anything

Heyy guys, i'm highly interested in joining this clan, i'm a regular player with well over 100 hours played with 6 fully powered frames to use, potatoes and all!

My IGN is: KaiOkami_SPARTAN

Thanks, and let me know!

invites have been send .Welcome to the clan.Feel free to join our website here http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Hey, in game alias is Ebo87 and I was part of Glyphus Tech before (the first clan), so I enter the game and to my surprise, I am in no clan at all, anymore.

What the hell? It's not like I even spent platinum in this clan, so please, someone in charge, send me an invite back. Who ever kicked me, not cool man, really not cool.

You have been invited back.Sorry for the mess.There are two reasons for that to happen either it was a bug or you have not logged in the game for a long time like 40 or more days

Edited by Wratharos

o.o I'd like to join.

in game is ekuses

I get the message you are already in a clan drop out or clear pending requests and post again

I'm confused. Do we still have to make a post on the GTC forums to join or can we join via putting out ingame name here?

As it stands now you can join with both ways.And i get the message you are already in a clan

Hello thanks again for inviting me. I'm enjoying my time in the clan, it's a great community and many benefits including giant clan Dojo xD 

Although, when I submitted my application to join the clan website, it was denied by HansVanHugendong. Is there a reason for this?

I'm down to be in Gryphus Tech

IGN WondahBoah

Rank 6

Invite me pls

IGN: Imperrator

Seems like a very, very well organized clan, and while my shots at getting an invite are low, I'll put myself out there.

In-game name: Eciria

Invite me please.

ign: UGOT2BKDNME

Im always on. 

Invites have been send .Welcome to the clan.Feel free to join our website here http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Hi bros, can I join too? :D

Rank 3

ign: Xaliath

i am in eagle tech i read about this alliance can i join in gryphus somehow?

Yes either leave eagle and post here or in the forums so we can see it and invite you back or arrange a transfer will someone ingame.Feel free to pm me any time

Hello thanks again for inviting me. I'm enjoying my time in the clan, it's a great community and many benefits including giant clan Dojo xD 

Although, when I submitted my application to join the clan website, it was denied by HansVanHugendong. Is there a reason for this?

The reason of that was the answer to the question "why you want to join".It was not exactly ...fair XD.But it was already noted that you are in the clan so there is nothing to trouble you.This application is out for a week and its still being tested until we completely go by it :)