Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Alright lol. This time it has to have worked. Just did it again.

" Application submitted
Application Submitted. Thank you for submitting this application. "

This is seriously an awesome clan! Thanks for all the fun times.

Yay finally it worked!

Done registering on site and was able to submit an application form!

All invites sent :] Welcome to the clan everyone!

You can pick a section to join if you haven't: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/forum/m/9989382/viewthread/11590153-section-list

IGN - Haruban
Causal/Semi-Hardcore

Im on almost every day and will participate in almost if not all clan events. Despite being rank 4 I think that semi-hardcore would be the place for me.

Thanks for your consideration!

IGN: Ebo87

I find myself out of the clan again, for whatever reason. I'm a rank 11, I've participated in all the events (bar a single one), have not been away from the game for more then 2 weeks (and I've been playing Warframe since December 2012), I've donated platinum and all sorts of resources for the betterment of the clan, yet again I find myself left outside in the cold. I really hope this is a mistake, like last time.

I really don't want to change clans, been with Glyphus from the very beginning, all my friends (active and some less active, but never removed from the clan) are here, so please fix this, thanks in advance.

IGN: Ebo87

I find myself out of the clan again, for whatever reason. I'm a rank 11, I've participated in all the events (bar a single one), have not been away from the game for more then 2 weeks (and I've been playing Warframe since December 2012), I've donated platinum and all sorts of resources for the betterment of the clan, yet again I find myself left outside in the cold. I really hope this is a mistake, like last time.

I really don't want to change clans, been with Glyphus from the very beginning, all my friends (active and some less active, but never removed from the clan) are here, so please fix this, thanks in advance.

We've been kicking inactive members mostly because they are not in a Section. Submit an application on the clan website: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/memberapp and we'll get back to you :] Sorry for any troubles this caused.

We've been kicking inactive members mostly because they are not in a Section. Submit an application on the clan website: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/memberapp and we'll get back to you :] Sorry for any troubles this caused.

So you are asking me to create a profile for that in order to get back where I should be all along? Man, I'm considerably more active then some of my friends that have NEVER been kicked from the clan, what the hell? I've never heard of this section thing and none of them have either, put me in whatever, I don't really care, just get me back, please. As arguably one of your oldest members, I don't think I should have to beg to get my spot back, neither should I create an account for whatever enjin is.

Just add me to your friends list in warframe, look at my bloody profile, if I'm not an active player, then I don't know who is. I found myself kicked in December I believe too, again under some pretext having to do with my activity, I had missed one event, ONE, and maybe was away from the game for 2 weeks, nowhere near 50 whatever days you guys state. No, again, I should not be in this situation to begin with, fix it, please, thank you in advance.

So you are asking me to create a profile for that in order to get back where I should be all along? Man, I'm considerably more active then some of my friends that have NEVER been kicked from the clan, what the hell? I've never heard of this section thing and none of them have either, put me in whatever, I don't really care, just get me back, please. As arguably one of your oldest members, I don't think I should have to beg to get my spot back, neither should I create an account for whatever enjin is.

Just add me to your friends list in warframe, look at my bloody profile, if I'm not an active player, then I don't know who is. I found myself kicked in December I believe too, again under some pretext having to do with my activity, I had missed one event, ONE, and maybe was away from the game for 2 weeks, nowhere near 50 whatever days you guys state. No, again, I should not be in this situation to begin with, fix it, please, thank you in advance.

I never meant anything as begging to get your place back. The problem is that players don't bother to read what's going on with the CLAN itself. All they do is just play the game. When the new section system came out no one bothered with it even though it was written in the clan motd and on the website as well which is WHY I'm asking players to sign up on the website REGARDLESS of being a new or veteran player.

Again, if you can't make it to the event you could tell someone. That's why we have the clan website. I'm not antagonizing you but that's how most of our members are. They don't really care what's happening in the clan and that's where we have the new section system. Once you're under a section you can easily contact your section commander and tell him that you won't make it for the event or you'll be gone for a month or so. This system isn't meant to punish anyone. The clan needs organisation if we want to be one of the top moon clans.

I never meant anything as begging to get your place back. The problem is that players don't bother to read what's going on with the CLAN itself. All they do is just play the game. When the new section system came out no one bothered with it even though it was written in the clan motd and on the website as well which is WHY I'm asking players to sign up on the website REGARDLESS of being a new or veteran player.

Again, if you can't make it to the event you could tell someone. That's why we have the clan website. I'm not antagonizing you but that's how most of our members are. They don't really care what's happening in the clan and that's where we have the new section system. Once you're under a section you can easily contact your section commander and tell him that you won't make it for the event or you'll be gone for a month or so. This system isn't meant to punish anyone. The clan needs organisation if we want to be one of the top moon clans.

Well I did what you asked of me, now I'm waiting.

But really, I don't think you understood what I was talking about, I get that you want order and the clan to end up higher in events, and believe me, during events I too did my best to get the highest score I could get in the time I managed to spare to play Warframe, but WHY ME. Why me again, why ONLY me? I have friends in the clan that have missed half the bloody events, they are still there, in the clan, they were never bothered. So this is what really &!$$es me off, again i get what you want to do, but man, at least have the decency to do it equally, come on, I don't think I deserve to be thrown around like a damn piece of trash.

Next time this happens it will be the last time you'll ever see me in Gryphus, and really, if it wasn't for the hassle of moving my friends to another clan, I'd do it right now, there are plenty big, complete clans out there. I think quite a few of them would like a rank 11 Warframe founder with somewhere around 700+ hours of game experience, between closed beta and now.

Edited by Ebo87